Twice-weekly surgeries currently suspended
Julie and her team of caseworkers are currently working from home in line with Welsh Government advice in response to the coronavirus crisis.
But the team is still available to help constituents on issues to do with coronavirus and anything else you need help with.
Please get in touch by using the contact form on this website (at the foot of every page) or you can phone 0300 200 6241.
What kind of issues can my Member of the Senedd, Julie Morgan, help me with?
Julie's very experienced team of case workers can help constituents' with problems including:
- planning issues
- housing, homelessness, eviction
- health problems
- transport problems
- education issues
- [Immigration issues are not devolved so it's best to contact your local MP: Anna McMorrin MP.]
- antisocial behaviour / neighbourhood disputes
- traffic / parking / fines
- environmental issues
- benefits / PIP / discretionary housing payments / universal credit
Julie's constituency office
Cardiff CF14 1NR
Julie's office at the Senedd
Julie Morgan MS
Cardiff CF99 1NA